Release of QuantumPath® version 1.5
Madrid, October 17, 2023. Quantum Software Technology® (QST) today released QuantumPath® Version 1.5, its Full-Stack platform for developing quantum software and hybrid software systems, and controlling their lifecycle: from quantum algorithm creation, through development, testing, integration and implementation, to deployment and reuse.
Version 1.5 of QuantumPath® Core, as shown below, contains a wide variety of new features, functional and technical evolutions of many of the existing solutions, as well as fixes to the latest detected bugs.
Figure 1. QuantumPath® Engineer Board
· QPath® Engineer Board as a major UI evolution.
· New qSOA® web portal to contain not only the URL of API services, but also as an aggregator of information, help, tutorials and SDK downloads.
· SSO support for advanced integrations.
· Visual Proxy wizard for Direct Code.
· Graphical visualisation of telemetry analysis.
· Homologation of new quantum providers
· SDK for Python and .net. Advancing in implementations of its different levels of usability.
· Backend extensions for Q Risk Management® notifications.
Figure 2. Taxonomy of a QuantumPath® Solution
· Q Assets Compositor® for Gates 2.0
· Q Assets Compositor® for Excel
· Q Agnostic QAOA®
· qSOA® historical transaction analysis functionality enhancement
· Q Risk Management® version 1.0
· Improved backend scaling
· 100+ backend refactorings, protocols, security, and optimisations
Figure 3. QuantumPath® Q Risk Management® Information
· The latest bugs detected by the development team and users have been fixed.
Registered users of QuantumPath®, who have been informed through the platform of the update, now have access to the new version 1.5. New users can access this new version through a QuantumPath® Free Developer subscription at https://core.quantumpath.app/ or by contacting the platform’s website to purchase a paid subscription.
QST is a company specialised in Quantum Software Engineering and Programming that applies the results of its research to the design and development of technologies, products, methods, … that facilitate the development of quantum software and hybrid software systems with the QuantumPath® platform, the only platform specifically conceived from a Quantum Software Engineering perspective. QuantumPath® is an ecosystem of tools, services and processes that simplifies the development of integrated quantum solutions in industry-ready hybrid information system.