At QPath® we want quantum development teams to have an ecosystem of tools that maximizes productivity from minute zero. To this end, QPath® offers the following capabilities:
· Platform for the development and lifecycle of professional quantum algorithms and Apps
· Full lifecycle support: from creation, development, testing and implementation, to deployment and reuse
· Automation of ALM tasks and phases
· Assisted process management
· Quantum project management support via Apps
· Unlimited reuse of algorithm developments and Apps for one or different existing quantum ecosystems
· Transparent execution of quantum processing units, regardless of the platform on which they run
· Compatibility and continuous interoperability with quantum vendor ecosystems
· Development of quantum algorithms and Apps in the most appropriate context for each solution: 100% agnostic, semi-agnostic with DirectCode
· Support of different types of quantum hardware: gate-based, quantum annealing, simulators, etc.
· Full software portability: write once, run everywhere
· High-level integration APIs are provided, through our qSOA® REST API implementation, that simplify the development of classical solutions that exploit quantum use cases. Creating the necessary abstraction layer that isolates the Quantum Services under high level “classical” accesses with the minimal lines of code needed.
· qSOA® makes possible the agnostic execution of your quantum flows in no more than 3 lines of code in the classic layer.
· The qSOA® architecture of QPath® enables the integration of quantum software and classical IT through Clear REST API Connection Points and its secure open standards-based protocol under two most common bussines scenarios:
· [CONTEXT 1] Simple and flexible execution of quantum “use cases” like functions -using QuantumPath® Flows assets-, sending input data and collecting consolidated results both online and deferred, totally agnostic of the QPU (universal normalized binary format).
· [CONTEXT 2] Dynamic aggregation, composition of new assets or modification of already existent ones in the solution based on business rules. Making possible the dynamic adaptation of the quantum uses cases to the real world, based on rules changing. Being the platform responsible to keep everything prepared for the agnostic execution.
· Facilities for dynamic integration with the real world IT teams providing SDK in the most commong languages of the business: python, .NET and Java. The clear documentacion of the REST API and it’s tutorial and samples, lets your team, even, the creation of new proxy clients in specific bussines programming languages and with the minimal effort.
· Historical execution results to the beginning, that let your system recover the results whatever point in time, consolidate the data and create analysis procedures around it.
· Includes best practices for quantum software development
· Apps ecosystem for developing quality quantum algorithms and software
· Comprehensive exploration of results using a unified framework
· Inclusion of best practices for quantum software development
· Automatic generation of manufacturer’s resources from the agnostic model
· Solves most of the quality problems of quantum computing platforms
- supports the creation of new quantum algorithms through their development, testing and implementation, to deployment and reuse of existing ones
- enables quantum application assets to be created and environment requirements to be established the enterprise backend provides -by design- the security, high availability, load balancing and asynchronous client processing
- designed to support hybrid classical/quantum software integration
- supports comprehensive exploration of results through a unified framework
· Software development and deployment based on distributed architecture principles
· Development of algorithms and apps for quantum computers with different technological approaches: quantum gates and quantum annealing
· Asynchronous launching of executions, being able to retrieve the results when they are available
· Persistence of the executions performed
· Shorter quantum software development cycles that speed up the delivery of prototypes, PoCs and software products to the business
· Access to the results history at any time
· Ability to schedule executions at a point in time
· Consult and analyse the telemetry generated in the system
· Machine Learning to support work and decisions to be made
· Security by design
· Supports the quantum technological approach that is needed or desired: gate model and/or quantum annealing
· Secure, extensible, high-performance, scalable technology
· Better secures investments in the development of quantum algorithms and APPs
· APIs to consume and extend virtually any functionality
· BizDevOps support, allowing the “business” team to define the problem and participate in the project, so that the technical team can then develop the software and deploy it to the quantum computers
· Significant savings in project development and business delivery times: reduces the typical development and integration time of quantum algorithms by 70-85%, 70% in the case of gates and 85% in the case of annealing
· Improved competitiveness in the emerging quantum software business
· Development of quantum algorithms and Apps for the widest range of possible applications: Chemistry, Economics, Finance, Health, Logistics, …
· Development of future-ready quantum software, ready by design to accompany the evolution of quantum hardware with scalable quantum circuits and annealing formulations, variables, etc.
· Reduced learning curve by not requiring mastery of different quantum languages and environments
· Q assets compositor®, tools for the visual design of quantum algorithms and Apps in real-world architecture: Quantum Gates editor, Annealing compositor, DirectCode editor
· RAD platform for creating quantum algorithms and Apps that are quantum vendor agnostic
· Accelerates practical quantum software development by abstracting away its technical complications
· Assists its users in quantum software development, guiding them step by step from the creation of the algorithm
· Allows multidisciplinary teams to focus on the functional requirements of the solution
· Truly agnostic architecture that simplifies the work of quantum software developers and accelerates practical quantum workforce readiness