· Platform for the development and lifecycle of professional quantum algorithms and Apps
· Full lifecycle support: from creation, development, testing and implementation, to deployment and reuse
· Automation of ALM tasks and phases
· Assisted process management
· Quantum project management support via Apps
· Unlimited reuse of algorithm developments and Apps for one or different existing quantum ecosystems.
· Transparent execution of quantum processing units, regardless of the platform on which they run
· Compatibility and continuous interoperability with quantum vendor ecosystems
· Development of quantum algorithms and Apps in the most appropriate context for each solution: 100% agnostic, semi-agnostic, or DirectCode
· Support of different types of quantum hardware: gate-based, quantum annealing, simulators, etc.
· Full software portability: write once, run everywhere
· Ecosystem that simplifies the development of quantum algorithms in the context of hybrid information systems.
· Facilities for dynamic integration with the real world:
o Dynamic aggregation and modification of new assets to the solution based on business rules
o Dynamic execution of algorithms by sending input data and collecting consolidated results both online and deferred.
· Integration with quantum software and classical IT through ConnectionPoint and its open standards-based protocol.
· Apps ecosystem for developing quality quantum algorithms and software
· Comprehensive exploration of results using a unified framework
· Inclusion of best practices for quantum software development
· Automatic generation of manufacturer’s resources from the agnostic model
· Software development and deployment based on distributed architecture principles
· Asynchronous launching of executions, being able to retrieve the results when they are available
· Persistence of the executions performed
· Access to the results history at any time
· Ability to schedule executions at a point in time
· Consult and analyse the telemetry generated in the system
· Machine Learning to support work and decisions to be made
· Security by design
· Secure, extensible, high-performance, scalable technology
· Better secures investments in the development of quantum algorithms and APPs
· APIs to consume and extend virtually any functionality
· Significant savings in project development and business delivery times
· Improved competitiveness in the emerging quantum software business
· Development of quantum algorithms and Apps for the widest range of possible applications: Chemistry, Economics, Finance, Health, Logistics, …
· Reduced learning curve by not requiring mastery of different quantum languages and environments
· Visual design of quantum algorithms and Apps in real-world architecture
· RAD platform for creating quantum algorithms and Apps that are quantum vendor agnostic
· Accelerates practical quantum software development by abstracting away its technical complications
· Assists its users in quantum software development
· Allows multidisciplinary teams to focus on the functional requirements of the solution
· Truly agnostic architecture that simplifies the work of quantum software developers and accelerates practical quantum workforce readiness